Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 25, 2013
Update On The Theme For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT! Telecast

Update On The Theme For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT! Telecast

TNA sent out the following today…

Tonight on Impact Wrestling on Spike TV at 8/7c, Hulk Hogan is putting you in the Draft War Room and “On The Clock”. A new wrestler steps into each X-Division Contender match with the ultimate goal of advancing to an X-Division title match. Chris Sabin returns in that spot on the May 2nd edition of Impact! But the choice of the next new contender is in your hands!

Tonight, you will face the hard choice of being “On The Clock” and make the hard selection. You will be able to log on to and select the next X-Division contender to get a chance in Tampa (May 23rd).

Who will be on the board to be selected? Tune in to Impact Wrestling on Spike TV at 8/7c to find out the names. Results will be revealed next week during Impact.

21 Responses to “Update On The Theme For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT! Telecast”

1. godoftna says:

Shouldn't it be "contenders"? Thought all X division matches were sposed to be 3 ways now?

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Rob Van Dam? Stab in the dark there

3. Whatever says:

Holy shit will tna stop copying the wwe. I know they have a hard enough time coming up with their own ideas but maybe they should hire new people to come up with their own stuff. Geez tna wants to be wwe so bad. Pathetic tna. Pathetic.

• nwoforlife says:

your just a wwe dog go away and stay in lame land you call the wwe

• Whatever says:

Quit living in the past and change ur stupid name little boy. Ur just upset cause u know what I said is true. All the slap nuts on here try to talk smack about wwe if something is posted about them doing something remotely close to tna but don’t say nothing when tna copies wwe. The good news is that I’m not going anywhere and u will be hearing from me again. Watch tna probably won’t get above 1.0 in the ratings tomorrow and I’m rounding up

4. lowridinAllDay says:

Nwo4life….you sir, are a troll

5. Treck says:

And “Whatever” is not a troll? How does tna copy wwe? Wwetard!

• Whatever says:

Tna is doing the online voting for matches wrestlers and stipulations just like wwe active online voting that they’ve been doing for years u stupid mother f’er u. It’s fans like u that keep me from watching the wrestlers of totally not athletic wrestling the biggest joke of a company. I don’t care if u think I’m a troll cause ur a mark ass bitch who knows I’m right u slap nut.

• KGill28 says:

What type of lame person trolls a wrestling website?

• TheFurnitureom says:

Wow, so TNA encouraging their television media base to use their website and build a brand through user participation is imitating WWE?

I think it's just marketing with the aim of building a following – something millions of entities do.

6. TheFurnitureom says:

ps surely as a WWE fan, you shouldn't be using Slap-Nuts? That's not the right sort of language for a kids TV programme. I suggest you start ending your posts with:

woo woo woo you know it.
    or SOS I hear them shoutin?

• Whatever says:

Sounds like someone watches a little too much wwe programming. Cause I shouldn’t tell u those sayings. Here let me clean up that word for u so it’s a little more aimed at someone ur age. Shut the F@ck up and go play with ur Barbie dolls. Slap nut tna fan boy.