Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 7, 2012
VIDEO: A Cryptic 1.3.13 Video Airs On iMPACT!

VIDEO: A Cryptic 1.3.13 Video Airs On iMPACT!

TNA Wrestling aired this cryptic video during Thursday’s iMPACT! Wrestling broadcast, with the following stated, “A reckoning is at hand. Their road to hell will be paved in their own blood. 1.3.13.”

11 Responses to “VIDEO: A Cryptic 1.3.13 Video Airs On iMPACT!”

1. pepsilover2008 says:

Sounds like a biker saying. It talks about a road to hell. I can assume it might be a aces and eight reveal.

2. HolsG says:

I want JJ, but with the theme of it i'm guessing Abyss or aces & 8's (which could be JJ actually…..)

3. jbcissom says:

I'm hoping Abyss, but if I'm betting money, my money is on Sting. There have been only three superstars to have vignettes like these that come to memory… Chris Jericho, the Undertaker, and Sting.

4. Sammartino1 says:

Defiantly Stings Return

I’ve been thinking Abyss has been gone awhile, wouldn’t it be wild if he turned out to be leader of Aces & 8s. It would explain where he’s been and why they where masks. I can’t picture JJ leader of a biker gang.

5. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Hoping for Abyss

6. purpleurkel says:

I just thought it was hype for the next PPV

7. John Kenneth says:

I think it’s “The Monster” Abyss

8. jj says:

Abyss… his act as Joseph Park is over

9. soyfenomenal says:

No one wants to say that this looked like the MEM return video from January 2011?
    And, yes, I know it didn't happen.

10. UKTNAFAN says:

People saying it's Taz?! – What a joke, the guy's neck is ****ed!
    Obvious choices are Sting and Abyss. – Sting is too obvious though!? (But this is TNA)
    Like someone said before, this is the recycled 'THEY' from March 2011, I think? Which turned out to be Fourtune, would be a great swerve if Daniels, Kaz, Storm, Roode + Styles returned together! Hugely unlikely though; also in that storyline, Scott Steiner returned – would be a HUGE turn if it were him! And who sparked the whole storyline in a 'MMA' match against Jeff Jarrett? Crimson! – who's alleged cousin or brother ( I don't remember) was Amazing Red.
    Also, there's the guys injured by Aces + 8s previously, Magnus, EY – just signed a new deal, Pope, Anderson etc. Maybe an idea.
    Other idea could be Immortal (bear with me) Jarrett, Hogan, Bully, Abyss etc.
    Motor City Machine Guns have also been mentioned, doubt it though Sabin's injured until May time with ANOTHER ACL.
    So many options and avenues for the writers to go down, however we all know it's gonna be Sting or 'The Monster' don't get your hopes up too high people!
    Most likely Abyss though, after Joseph Parks was sent away to 'train'