Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 19, 2013
VIDEO: AJ Styles On Who He’s With Post-TNA iMPACT!

VIDEO: AJ Styles On Who He’s With Post-TNA iMPACT!

10 Responses to “VIDEO: AJ Styles On Who He’s With Post-TNA iMPACT!”

1. powerbomb says:

he should get a haircut and shave maybe a mohawk with graphics thats gonna make him look bad ass

2. revrock20 says:

I guess his answer is suppose to lead us to believe he is with A's & 8's. Yet nothing concrete.

3. andy3323 says:

Either he is still a lone wolf or he is with Aces & 8s…….personally, I think Ace's & 8's should go for all of the gold and they don't really have someone who could go get and hold onto the x-division title. Wes & Garrett are better as a tag team.

4. TNArocks says:

Love the angle with AJ!! I do hope he ends up joining Aces & eights but I dont think he will.

5. Stunner says:

What??? I hope he stays Lone Wolf Aces&eights has enough members all they need is a KO and that’s it. Adding AJ wouldn’t leave TNA any storyline room an this needed to implode Aces&eights .

6. XcluZive says:

From watching wrestling for years. I think this is a work. I think this is all a plan. Have A.J to join Ace's and Eights gain there trust and tear the gang up from the inside out. In other words I believe this is Hogans way of doing the same thing to Ace's and Eights as what they did to him.

• THISISASHOOT247 says:

that would be perfect and understandable. I've been watching for a long time also and even I can see that happening

• TNA_fan says:

That might work, and since Mr Anderson really wants AJ to join maybe he (Anderson) will back stab the Ace's & 8, along with AJ..

7. purpleurkel says:

bringing in Knox and Doc overpopulated the group…since there is no time for them in the ring. and Garret well….you know