Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 30, 2013
VIDEO: AJ Styles’ Promo From Last Night’s TNA iMPACT!

VIDEO: AJ Styles’ Promo From Last Night’s TNA iMPACT!

Here is AJ Styles’ promo from last night’s TNA iMPACT! broadcast:

14 Responses to “VIDEO: AJ Styles’ Promo From Last Night’s TNA iMPACT!”

1. DJBIGCG says:

An styles, you're good. But better than cm punk….. I don't think so

2. Mr. Excitement says:

Days ago on RAW the Divas champ AJ tore the Divas apart for taking the easy way (Total Divas reality show). Similar to the CM Punk interview from a few years ago.

I hope this A.J. Styles interview wasn't done just because the WWE did it.

3. Mr. Excitement says:

BREAKING NEWS: AJ Styles signed a short term contract extension for less money. All done with hopes TNA will lock him up long term.

4. Ringmaster44 says:

I swear if They lose him they are in deep deep shit

5. OzzfactorDro says:

It pisses me off when a wrestler is cutting a great promo and the crowd starts up with the cliche WWE chants and boring chants. I thought that was one of his better promos. And AJ IS better than Punk. I've never been a fan of Punk's and I think AJ is right when he says he's better than him. Hell, even The Miz is better than Punk.

• Ringmaster44 says:

Ok Lets not get crazy….Miz blows. Just cuz he's in WWE doesn't mean Punk sucks.

• TheFurnitureom says:

As a wrestler AJ Styles is miles ahead of Punk. In terms of promos, Aries and Bully Ray are miles ahead in that. CM Punk is a fake, he's a corporate player who turns up weekly to do his job, and if we are talking about copying promos – CM Punk copied Samoa Joe's promo (the night Scott Hall decided not to show up) – want a good shot, watch that!

• Ringmaster44 says:

??? Miles ahead? I'd put them on even playing field but definitely not miles ahead. Each has their own unique talents and Punk did the pipe bomb promo in varients in roh before joe so no no no. ANd As fantastic as aries is, again I put them all in my favorite bin together as equals, but his tna promos are fairly weak AT Times no knock to him sometimes their VERY good.

• AussieWrestling says:

I would honestly say The Miz has mic skills that can rival Punk's.

6. mb113 says:

The reaction the TNA crowd has got in a long time.

7. Ultimate_X says:

very good promo

8. AussieWrestling says:

That crowd sucked…

9. Ringmaster44 says:

I think many people here are too TNA Biased. WWE is not the land of evil, you gota wade thru the stupid shit but trust me the good stuff is currently putting tna to shame. TNA is very weak storyline wise, obviously great wrestlers but the terrible lack of creative behind the scenes is killing them. OBSESS OVER PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING NOT ONE SPECIFIC COMPANY.

10. tHe_SoRrOw says:

Great promo. This what WWE has in its locker every week. TNA has the better technically gifted wrestlers, but the E makes the better shows/storylines. TNA needs to address that. What I think that needs to happen, is for TNA to break some boundaries, like the E did with the attitude era. I know that no wrestling promotion can ever better that period, but they can come close to matching it. With the talent on the roster at TNA, there is no reason they cant come close. AJ can be their Stone Cold, AA being their Rock, Joe their Kane, Sting their Undertaker. But what TNA needs most of all, is a Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I hate what WWE have done to themselves in recent years (Cena the biggest mistake) and I want TNA to succeed, but it needs that ruthless owner, who gets people believing the hype. Whatever you think of Vince, he was the best thing that ever happened to Pro Wrestling. TNA need a player like that on their team