Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 30, 2013
VIDEO: ‘Ethan’ Is Coming To TNA iMPACT!

VIDEO: ‘Ethan’ Is Coming To TNA iMPACT!

Here’s the tease for TNA’s new character “Ethan”:

13 Responses to “VIDEO: ‘Ethan’ Is Coming To TNA iMPACT!”

1. Sturk says:

I suspect we will see Ethan on the next promo. Internet wrestling fans were so angry they did not know who Ethan was. They were like "Who's Ethan?" or "Am I supposed to care?" hahahah! They were hating so bad because for once they did not get to spoil it in advance.

2. annil8or4321 says:

i hope its not another cage fighter they never use

• OldManEaston says:

"cage fighter" that made me chuckle. I haven't heard that in a while. Ethan might be training to be a cage fighter if he didn't have the worst reflexes of all time.

3. Stunner says:

I just hope two things First its not MVP and secondly it’s not another pope gimmick. I just hope this guy can wrestle and leads to more new faces coming into TNA.

4. Mutter5 says:

They need to promote him on TV even if it is just a short 30 second clip. They need to hype him up get us excited for him!

5. Hans Derrick says:

Maybe its someone we would have never expected.

• JoeWrestling says:

Like The Pope D'Angelo Dinero?

• Philly_Cheese says:

There's only two people I can think of that it might be: Ethan Levin, and Ethan HD. Ethan Levin has the rich boy gimmick, sort of like Ted DiBiase. Ethan HD has the who "im a superstar" gimmick, which I think is kind of dull. More than likely it'll probably be Ethan HD, and quite frankly will be a let down.

6. TheMiwyun says:

I hope it's Todd Kennely returning as a wrestler and they push him straight away to fight AJ after BFG

7. TheMiwyun says:

John Morrison

8. Grandiose7 says:

Seeing this I instantly thought of MVP and his entrance. We don't need another past their time wrestler here, so hopefully not him. Some were saying this Ethan guy from gutcheck…but I also hope it's not him, he wasn't that impressive to me and I've watched a few of his videos, lot better talent out there.

9. vantheman77 says:

I wonder if this Ethan is the former Derrick Bateman of NXT.