Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 1, 2013
VIDEO: Hulk Hogan On If Triple H Can Take Over WWE

VIDEO: Hulk Hogan On If Triple H Can Take Over WWE

In this Wrestle Talk TV Extra, Hulk Hogan gives his opinions on Triple H and what he thinks will happen when he takes over the WWE. Hogan seemed optimistic that WWE wouldn’t miss a beat with Triple H in charge.

10 Responses to “VIDEO: Hulk Hogan On If Triple H Can Take Over WWE”

1. DJBIGCG says:

Good take on wwe hulk

2. Mutter5 says:

HHH could do something great with wwe, VKM has ruined something that was a massive part of my childhood, because of that I'v found an alternative in TNA. While I love TNA and think it offers a superior wrestling product, I still hope HHH can bring some glory back to wwe.

• hangers says:

VKM created a global company from what was once a regional organisation. The guy is the best in the business at what he does, I can't say I'm a fan of recent programming which has been in decline since the fall of WCW and the end of the attitude era nor am I a fan of PG but it's easy to understand why he's done it and HHH will certainly have some very big boots to fill.

• tnadude says:

I agree. I can't stand the man, but he's the best at what he does. I also think there will be a significant drop-off in WWE over time. Vince is a master at keeping a firm grip on the company and rules via scare tactic. He is also the master at licensing and promotion. I just don't think that HHH (or anyone else for that matter) can replicate that.

My suspicion is that at least initially, the company won't miss a beat. The talent will respect HHH and the "Vinceless regime". But over time, there will be new stars that will challenge them in the back, and new partners that will challenge them on the business side. And it's just hard to imagine HHH consistently knocking it out of the park like VKM always does.

Nothing against HHH, but like you said – those are pretty big boots to fill.

3. Stunner says:

Triple H ( Paul) and Hulk Hogan (Terry) or both two of the biggest Media Hounds I’ve ever seen. VKM took the WWE, and grew it into its current state. It’s too dag on big, I understand the concept of the business side( the money) however VKM in my mind didn’t leave any room for future growth. Now the original product (Sports Entertainment ) Blows monkey balls!!!! At one point the WWE had four or different shows, again over kill can be bad especially if you don’t have any competition. Now if the WWE is smart dump a couple of Big Name guys kill your bottom line first to go CENA, they already have his replacement and at a cheaper price. Next Orton another Big name, HUGE price tag and his replacement is in place. Next I love REY REY, yet it’s time to dial another Area code and hang up on the 619. Big Slow another massive payout, when there’s money that could be spent on development of another person. These four alone the WWE could save about 80 million off the top! SMH yet TNA keeps gaining fans slowly but surely I’m glad I jumped ship!

4. Mr. Excitement says:

Vince McMahon has done great things for the company. But the company needs change. I like the direction HHH is going with. He's been looking at college athletes and getting them to focus on storytelling and wrestling skill. He's going old school which may be a good thing.

5. powerbomb says:

I would love to see Shane take over

6. TnaCanada1 says:

the fact is vince has grapefruits and HHH DOESNT. vince doesn't get attached to the wrestlers where as HHH former buddy in the 90s could ask for a job and he would give it to him cause he is friends with him. VInce will never by one of the guys and that is what makes him the boss

7. hosersrock says:

One thing i wish they had done, was to keep WCW and WWE seperate. It was actually suppose to be that way but alas it wasn't done

8. Real Deal Heel says:

Wow….Who knew Vince Russo has a British accent?