Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 5, 2013
VIDEO: Linda Hogan In A Bikini In New Rap Video

VIDEO: Linda Hogan In A Bikini In New Rap Video

A new Ricky Romance music video, “MILF,” has been released and features Hulk Hogan’s ex-wife, Linda. The video comes not long after the recent release of Hulk Hogan appearing in a parody video of Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” single where he was dressed in a thong.

16 Responses to “VIDEO: Linda Hogan In A Bikini In New Rap Video”

1. mthomashoover says:

The fuck?!? Seriously. Everyone in this video, and everyone behind the making of this video, should self-terminate. This is the state of our society today? I'm moving to Poland or something.

2. ricky_No1 says:

What the F U C K as this got to do with TNA news. Seriously guys.

3. Leg Drop Jobber says:

Times are tough when you make a video for a song called "MILF" and can't even get an actual MILF in the damn video.

Linda Hogan is Cocaine Whore Gross (CWG).

4. dilligaf2010 says:

Seriously….dafuq is this!!!!!!!!!!!!! get this waist of space off here

5. Steven kelly says:

Argh my eyes my eyes my poor innocense scarred by such a hideous image please make it stop

6. Euphoria says:

Ugh. Too much time on your hand? Lets be actual tna related.

7. timmyland says:

I thought the song was never going to end.

8. purpleurkel says:

That sucked harder than Brookes "music"

(i made it through 15 seconds… can you beat my record)

9. annil8or4321 says:

my penis is just for show now

10. Nate says:

I just love how all of you have the most negative comments to say more than half of you would probably hit it if you have the chance! Not to mention she doesn’t look bad for an old lady but her best years are definitely behind her!