Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 10, 2013
VIDEO: Mickie James’ Latest Music Video Online

VIDEO: Mickie James’ Latest Music Video Online

18 Responses to “VIDEO: Mickie James’ Latest Music Video Online”

1. Stunner says:

I thought it was pretty good, I just don’t know why Magnus was in the video? I’ve always liked Mickey James I just don’t understand why VKM went to such lengths to bury her, she can actually wrestle which is more than I can say for some of the women in the WWE. Which has me thinking why is she not involved in the KOs mix in TNA at the moment?

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

magnus and mickey are dating

• Stunner says:

I didn’t know that, I wish them both of them well. I think Mickie is a great talent I just love it when she does a kip up it looks awesome. I know from experience those are very hard to do, and the thes press now that’s old school !

• Stunner says:

Who were the ladies in the video? The bartender looked like the TNA ring announcer, who threw the wicked kick? I’m not to familiar with all the KOs . They should have had ODB give Magnus the BAM!!! Lol!

• ricky_No1 says:

She had a thing with golden boy cena. Its all politics

• Stunner says:

Some one told me that however I didn’t believe them. The five move wonder is a joke, the only reason he’s around is to move Merchendise. He’s had the SAME LAME gimmick for the past 7or 8 YEARS!!! At this point I’m almost totally committed to TNA, a friend of mine said that Wrestlemania was horrid! Triple H beat Brock, and the Five move wonders match was boring an that the reason the rock dopped to him because the rock was finishing filming a movie and is expected to start on another. An Jericho lost and looked better than the winner! WOW I’ve heard of loosing with style, however that’s bad when the looser works better than the winner.

2. DigestivBiscuit says:

YES MAGNUS come on dude make us Brit proud. Nice video Mickie, keep up the good work.

3. tnadude says:

Magnus is AWESOME! And Trish Stratus still gets it done…

4. shanedraper says:

magnus is so lucky getting to go balls deep in those sugar walls

5. revrock20 says:

Magnus getting his ass kicked by knockouts and divas

6. brahbrah69 says:

Once again Cue the crickets …

7. whatsup121 says:

Hardcore Country all the way

8. 为了开始构建“品牌”的过程,雪纺连衣裙,首先要明确自己想让别人了解什么,然后再开始做出贡献以支撑此目标,这样才是有帮助的例如,如果你想成为知名的Illustrator专家,那么,你的很多博客帖子应该是关于Illustrator技巧和技术的,你的社会媒体贴子可以提供Illustrator资源,你可以为Web站点编写Illustrator教程,并且参与关于设计和创作矢量图的论坛和列表。