Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 13, 2012
VIDEO: RVD Speaks On MMA, Not Watching Wrestling, More

VIDEO: RVD Speaks On MMA, Not Watching Wrestling, More

RVD recently spoke about following MMA more than pro wrestling and more. Here is an excerpt and the video interview below…

“Actually it is the only sport I watch. It really is. I can’t hold a conversation with anything else. If someone wants to talk basketball, football, soccer, golf – even wrestling – I actually don’t even watch wrestling. It’s my job, you know; unless I’m there at the arena watching. But, MMA, I can’t name all the fighters, I’m not like one of those hardcore guys, but I really enjoy the whole competitive spirit that I see when I watch it. I’m a big fan.”

6 Responses to “VIDEO: RVD Speaks On MMA, Not Watching Wrestling, More”

1. Mr. Excitement says:

I know RVD's in his 40's but surprised he never attempted any MMA matches.

2. Treck says:

He is in his 40’s but I bet many 25 year old wrestlers wished they had half his athletic energy. But he would be good in mma I agree!

3. DJBIGCG says:

boyyyy I hear wrestling is dieing, but I guess it is if rvd doesn't even watch it

4. annil8or4321 says:

i wonder how high he was during this interview

5. Real Deal Heel says:

Dude would be a great MMA guy…cept RVD would NEVER pass a drug test. I still think he's awesome…lol.