Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 18, 2013
VIDEO: Shelly Martinez Not Upset At TNA Snub

VIDEO: Shelly Martinez Not Upset At TNA Snub

Shelly Martinez revealed last week in this video on her official YouTube account that her former employer, TNA Wrestling, did not approach her to appear at their Knockouts-exclusive pay-per-view—taped Sunday in Orlando, Florida.

Responding to questions about whether TNA had contacted her to appear at the show, she said, “They [TNA] didn’t! My feelings are truly, truly hurt right now.”

Martinez, who regularly appears at independent wrestling events, released a follow-up video regarding the matter from backstage at Championship Wrestling from Hollywood on Sunday. The former Knockout says she received numerous Twitter messages from fans stating disappointment in her absence; she say “it’s okay.”

“TNA, it’s okay. It just wasn’t meant to be. I was meant to be here, at CWF Hollywood,” said Martinez.

Martinez then points the camera to her friends, including Nigel McGuinness, and notes, “If I was over there, I wouldn’t be here with my friends.”

6 Responses to “VIDEO: Shelly Martinez Not Upset At TNA Snub”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Fucking hell she's hot.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

Truer words have never been spoken.

I love going to her site & checking her out at a pot shop w/ the long socks. Blows my mind every time.

2. soyfenomenal says:

OH, by the way, you know Wolfe has tapped the shit out of that. rofl.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

Hopefully she was smart enough to make him jimmy up. I like Nigel and all but still, we're talking about life & death. No sex is good enough to risk it.

3. annil8or4321 says:

i didnt hear a word she said her boobs were bouncing around