Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 11, 2013
VIDEO: Sting Comments On The Return Of Abyss

VIDEO: Sting Comments On The Return Of Abyss

9 Responses to “VIDEO: Sting Comments On The Return Of Abyss”

1. Treck says:

I am happy! I was so afraid it was going to be RVD.

2. Luis says:

Hey I loved Abyss return but I was anticipating black hole slam on thumbtacks

3. TNArocks says:

Awesome way for Abyss to come back!! I must admit I didnt see that coming.

• DirkB says:

Abyss never even crossed my mind, I thought Morgan, RVD or an outside chance of Jeff Hardy.
      They threw us off with Hogan calling him, who knew Abyss had a mobile/cell?

• andy3323 says:

Yeah. I was on the same page.

Now I wonder if at some point during this storyline of TNA (or Aces & 8s) getting additional 'troops' we'll see people like Crimson, Gunner, etc. coming back. I know both of those guys needed polishing on their overall package they bring to the table, but Gunner for instance, he has the powerful look and intensity to be a somebody.

• TNArocks says:

I think your right with Crimson. I think he has the potential to be a monster heel in TNA. Unfortunately for me when I see Gunner I think of him as a bodyguard for Immortal who cant cut a promo.

4. Roid Master says:

Hey, I hear he'll be coming out as Dude Love next week.

5. Stunner says:

I’m not going to lie I though it was going to be Jeff Hardy! I thought this because he was one of the first persons to get injuried by the Aces&eights group. The only other person it could have been was Morgn however it wouldn’t make sense for Morgan to save Sting or TNA! I didn’t see that one coming !!!

• annil8or4321 says:

regardless of the history they could still have used morgan, hes big enough to do some damage but abyss is like a tna staple