Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 20, 2013
VIDEO: The AJ Styles-Dixie Carter iMPACT! Confrontation

VIDEO: The AJ Styles-Dixie Carter iMPACT! Confrontation

Here are some highlights from last night’s TNA iMPACT! featuring AJ Styles & TNA President Dixie Carter:

14 Responses to “VIDEO: The AJ Styles-Dixie Carter iMPACT! Confrontation”

1. cnote says:

Wow. I must say it seems that someone is reading fans complaints about her poor buisness decisions and actually making a very interesting true story line out of it. Great job finally a story line worth watching hopefully it doesn’t get screwed up!

2. NotCookz says:

I love heel Dixie. She pulled it off better than many wrestlers can.

3. ricky_No1 says:

I said before she should stay behind the curtain because she had no stage presence. I was WRONG. The heal persona is 1st class and a breath of fresh air. Heal Dixie could be just what ratings need. Kudos goes to Dixie.

4. Sturk says:

I hate how ppl are saying this is a copy of CM Punk. Those must be new wrestling fans saying that because CM Punk storyline wasnt even original. There used to be shoots dang near every week in the Nitro/Raw era about the same subject.

5. Mr. Excitement says:

For a first attempt at a heel she did a very good job.

Anyone notice when she was about to enter/leave the ring, JB came running to the ropes asap with a nervous facial expression?

6. TheFurnitureom says:

Great promo Dixie, reminds me of the Jeff Hardy/Karen Angle promo. These ladies can act!

7. annil8or4321 says:

she did a good job here, like the heel, now she needs some muscle

8. Death Metal Fan says:

Being an act or real, whatever. The fact remains that Dixie is the boss and all bosses shit on their employees. No matter how loyal