Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 8, 2013
VIDEO: The Official TNA iMPACT! Preview, More

VIDEO: The Official TNA iMPACT! Preview, More

Here is the official video preview for this week’s TNA iMPACT! telecast:

8 Responses to “VIDEO: The Official TNA iMPACT! Preview, More”

1. Leg Drop Jobber says:

Full Metal Mayhem and a potentially awesome tag title bout. Throw in a good X Division match and I think Impact is gonna kick some huge ass this week.

• KGill28 says:

It will probably be better than this years Wrestlemania.

• SageStinger says:

There was one thing that would have made Wrestlemania amazing, and John and Vince are too scared to do it. Sad.

• soyfenomenal says:

That's not saying much. I only had to read the short results to know it was shit. John Cena wins his 12th wwe title in 7 years….yay….
        WWE is once again burying CM Punk….yay….
        HHH going over Lesnar makes no sense. The man needs to get out of the ring.
        The Miz. Need I say more?
        Team Hell No is never going to be a good team. I don't care how talented DB is, he has to tone it down significantly for WWE. And Kane's character is all but completely DEAD, so what's the point?
        Ziggler should have cashed in last night at wrestlemania as opposed to piss-poor RAW tonight.
        So many flaws and utter shit from that company, it's a miracle people still watch.

2. andy3323 says:

Good timing for a big-time Impact, IMO. Post-wrestlemania, so that 'road to wrestlemania' stuff is done with, not to mention march madness being done with. Perhaps grab a few more viewers.

3. Stunner says:

I understand that Hardy sells Merchendise however he’s just not right in my mind to lead TNA or take it to the next level I think James Storm needs to be pushed. I mean he’s had all the proper builds and some great matches with Roode only to be brought down again into a feud that didn’t make sense. I could be wrong, however I understand a HEEL champ can be a good thing also. However were is TNA taking this guy, up or down the ladder however never on TOP of the ladder. Where does this lead to with him and AJ ? I also like the new way TNA is using AJ however they shouldn’t put him in a feud, he should be more like a newer version of the silent Sting. Also please no more members to the Aces&eights if you start to add to many people then its going to smell even more like the NWO than it does now. That is all ! Lol

4. whatsup121 says:

Full Metal Mayhem can't wait

Tables , Ladders and Chair's OH MY

5. andy3323 says:

Can't see Ace's & 8's giving up the world title so soon…..seems the perfect place for a twist to the storyline, not many people really looking for one with everyone unmasked and all.