Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 19, 2013
VIDEO: TNA’s Version Of ‘The Harlem Shake’

VIDEO: TNA’s Version Of ‘The Harlem Shake’

TNA is the latest group to jump on the Harlem Shake meme bandwagon with the following video:

17 Responses to “VIDEO: TNA’s Version Of ‘The Harlem Shake’”

1. The Nard Dog says:

JB dancing 😀 .watch wwe do the same, on this weeks edition of raw

2. jbcissom says:

I wish they would have zoomed in on JB. Who was that in the ring at the end. That had to be Storm in the entrance.

3. Tiffanydude says:

I'm still trying to figure out who was on top of the cell, I would love this if they did this in Chicago!, Generally I don't like the Harlem Shake but this was hilarious.

4. Whatever says:

That’s the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Only dumbass tna fan boys would like this

• purpleurkel says:

only wwe fanboys troll on TNA sites while that circle-jerk wrestling you call Raw is on TV

• Whatever says:

Sorry purple bitch I don’t watch wwe raw nor am I a fan of theirs. Wrestling was on life support when WcW went under and officially died when VKM decided not to keep Nitro on the air. So until u know anything about me keep ur mouth shut and sit the fuck back down fan boy. And let me guess ur one of those closet watcher wwe fans who will watch wwe and then claim they don’t cause I’ve seen a lot of ur posts and u sure seem to know about wwe related stories

• Tiffanydude says:

Well somebody's cranky, calm down dude why are you even commenting if you can't handle other people's comebacks or insults, grow a pair bro.

• Whatever says:

I am calm and I don’t care about her comment or an insult that she was trying to throw out there, I was responding to her not to you so mind ur damn business kid. The dance is stupid that’s all I said so now you can go back in the closet now and do the Harlem shake dance yourself.

5. incognitowolfe says:

Holy shit that's a real crowd right there. also who the fuck is dancing atop the cage? Lmfao!

6. HolsG says:

ROFL – never thought i'd see JB dancing!!!

7. annil8or4321 says:

i thought it looked like hernandez