Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 27, 2012
Vince Russo’s TNA Departure, Sarita’s Milestone

Vince Russo’s TNA Departure, Sarita’s Milestone

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

— While Vince Russo had his supporters among the TNA wrestlers, it’s said there was no great depression over his departure but nobody was celebrating either. The feeling is that it’s business as usual when it comes to creative even though Russo has left.

— TNA Knockout Sarita recently celebrated 10-years in the wrestling business. She posted the following on her Facebook the other day… “10 years ago, I had my first match in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories, Canada. I thank this beautiful sport for all that its given me. Not a day goes by that I don’t appreciate your presence in my life. To those who have followed my career, you’ll never know the strength you give me,” she writes. Sarita also says that he will on hand for this week’s slate of iMPACT! Wrestling tapings in Orlando, Florida.

5 Responses to “Vince Russo’s TNA Departure, Sarita’s Milestone”

1. HolsG says:

and Sarita is still as good as when she started: when she gets used!

2. Swiz3rV says:

I wrote TNA a letter 2 years and told them to fire vince russo, now all the they need to do is fire hulk hogon, eric and garret bischoff b4 they stink up the whole show and that should free some cash flo to bring in some real talent on the writing staff like paul heyman and lure over a big wwe name like brock lesnar or trish stratus

3. Triple f says:

This business needs a whole lot more Saritas, and a whole lot fewer Garrett Bischoffs. There are a lot of us that really appreciate your work, Sarita. Thanks.

4. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Please use her…
    and not as some dumb valet

5. erny says:

Congrats Sarita! You still got what it takes, and you easily still have the sexiest butt around TNA/ your abs have never looked better! # much love , Erny