Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 16, 2012
Whatever Happened To Leticia Cline?, Slammiversary Tix

Whatever Happened To Leticia Cline?, Slammiversary Tix

— During Sunday night’s Lockdown pay-per-view, TNA announced that tickets for the 10-year anniversary of Slammiversary go on-sale Friday, April 20. The Slammiversary pay-per-view takes place June 10 at The College Park Center in Arlington, Texas.

— Former TNA Knockout Leticia Cline posted on Facebook in regards to her planned wedding.

I’ve contemplated this post for a few weeks now but inevitably its the only way to inform the masses to all that were involved, invited and supported my wedding in June.

With a heavy heart I regret to tell you that it has been cancelled. Reason shall remain personal and please respect my request. The last five years have been a beautiful journey and though we may take different paths in life, no matter where we go, we will always take a little of each other everywhere.

Remember there’s love in holding and there’s love in letting go.

7 Responses to “Whatever Happened To Leticia Cline?, Slammiversary Tix”

1. Pipboy86 says:

Translation of chick speak: "I wants the new kok-a-doodle doo." Every time A woman says something like this, that is what it means. It is the same as I just wanna be friends, you are more like a brother to me, I feel like we are moving apart, I love you but I am not in love with you, you are too good for me, Its not you its me, I'll always have a place in my heart for you, we should spend some time apart to see if this meant to be (What LOL?), I'm not sure if I want a boyfriend right etc etc etc. I think all women are born with these phrases tucked away in their subconscious memory somewhere LOL! I'm sure every guy who doesn't just love em and leave em has heard similar phrases at least once.

• Bigmike885 says:

yes..cause im sure you've been with many many women…hahahaa.jk man..couldnt resist.

• Pipboy86 says:

Enough to hear all of those phrases. Which come to think of it, I don't know if that says more about them or me LOL.

• Triple f says:

Pipboy86, It’s funny how people can translate the same thing differently. I read something a little more profound into it. Like, “I just got dumped, and I don’t want to talk about it!”

2. tnadude says:

Damn shame I'm married! She's screaming hot (or at least she'd be screaming when I got done with her).