Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 14, 2013
What’s Planned For The Destination X TNA iMPACT!?

What’s Planned For The Destination X TNA iMPACT!?

Here is an updated card for next week’s TNA Destination X episode of iMPACT! Wrestling:

– TNA World Championship: Bully Ray(c) vs Chris Sabin
– Unofficially fight between the Main Event Mafia and the Aces & Eights.
– Bound for Glory Series Match: Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode
– Qualifying matches to crown a new X Division champion

24 Responses to “What’s Planned For The Destination X TNA iMPACT!?”

1. Stunner says:

I’m interested in seeing if Gail Kim & Mickie James can top the last weeks KOs match. I must say the KOs matches are coming on strong .

• jflegler says:

They should be able to top it – Mickie and Gail work well together. Not many knockouts have that sort of chemistry with one another (Taryn and Gail the exception).

2. Luis says:

They should make Bad Influence angle where both of them want a match and both go against each other as A BFG Series special

3. whatsup121 says:

Aries versus Roose will be a good match

To watch

4. Kyle says:

Hmmmm……This PPV quality episode of Impact has only 1 confirmed match to advertise for? Seems odd to me, but I’m no expert.

5. godoftna says:

Dear TNA, give the X division belt to Petey Williams. The end.

6. nicholal79 says:

MEM and Aces & Eights is an odd match to have at Destination X!

• andy3323 says:

Yeah, but I'm sure they are banking on more viewers for a 'free ppv' so they will put them up against each other to showcase their 'main storyline'.

• JoeWrestling says:

Not odd. If you watch the story, they are trying to eliminate the A&8's so that Sabin can get a fair match in the main event. Also, they have X Division champion qualifying matches. It's a 2 hour show to fill, and it's still Impact.

7. soyfenomenal says:

Really fucking disappointed I'll be driving to Mississippi when this goes on…I can't believe I'm going to miss it.

8. DJBIGCG says:

With this being a free ppv, I'm thinking tna should pull somewhere around a 1.5 rating or higher.

• WARISNAUGHTY says:

Being a UK chap, how heavily has this been promotes on other US channels? Think that will show how serious TNA is at getting a huge rating.

• jflegler says:

This has NOT been promoted anywhere else with the exception of Spike. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen this advertised on Spike either (except when Impact aired last week of course).

• Luis says:

I hope they get 2.0 rating or higher but anything higher than a 1.5 is good because it will be their highest rated episode since Hogan came they were @ 1.5 once

• jflegler says:

Honestly, I do not see even a 1.5 happening.

You have heard it here first, I predict very little variance between last week and this one. The marketing is just not there.

Destination X on Spike 7/18/2013 = 1.2 rating

9. Nate says:

Looks liie it could be a good card!

I hope they bring in some fresh faces for the event!

10. iamanadult says:

I was worried tna would do Aries vs Styles, glad they're saving it for a proper build :) (hopefully anyway)

11. JoeWrestling says:

I will be at the event. These are the X-division guys who supposedly will be at the show also: Kenny King, Manik, Chavo, Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt, Homicide. Basically same guys they've had in recent months.

12. tna caput mundi says: