Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 23, 2013
Where Is Sam Shaw?, Mickie James At Comic-Con

Where Is Sam Shaw?, Mickie James At Comic-Con

— Sam Shaw, who has not appeared on TNA Wrestling programming since June at Slammiversary, has not returned to the promotion’s Louisville, Kentucky based developmental league Ohio Valley Wrestling—he was assigned there late last year after being awarded a contract through “Gut Check.” According to his Twitter account, he is currently residing in Florida and appearing for various independent groups during his hiatus.

— Mickie James has been announced to appear at Hammer Town Comic Con at the Hamilton Convention Centre 1 Summers Lane Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, taking place on Saturday, October 5.

5 Responses to “Where Is Sam Shaw?, Mickie James At Comic-Con”

1. purpleurkel says:

Didnt I see it reported here last month that Shaw was released?

• Tiffanydude says:

Nope he was the only one who wasn't released

• whatsup121 says:

Lady Tapa is still under the gut check along with the boomstick

• Tiffanydude says:

I like Jay Bradley but Lady Tapa nope, I still think Ivelisse Vélez should've won she was fast and smooth move transition and was great submissionist , we had Awesome Kong who dominated and gave life to the Knockouts Division and Raka Khan (I honestly barely don't know anything about her, I think i stopped watching TNA for a while and missed her wrestling matches) and to me Lady Tapa is like a bad mixture of both.

2. whatsup121 says:

I though this was an Aces & Eights angle where they kidnapped the developmental wrestler and groom him for Aces & Eights so that in a few years they can make a comeback like NWO and ride forever