Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 19, 2012
WWE Signs Ex-TNA Star – Details Inside

WWE Signs Ex-TNA Star – Details Inside

As noted before, former TNA talent Chase Stevens got a WWE tryout at last week’s RAW and SmackDown events in Ohio.

The rumor going around the independents is that WWE has offered Stevens a contract.

9 Responses to “WWE Signs Ex-TNA Star – Details Inside”

1. mattcasdorph says:

Good luck to him, I'm sure he's gonna need

2. rumpl4skin says:

ooooo no poor chase stevens,this guy was apart of one of the best tag teams in TNA history in The Naturals but after the tag team even TNA was jobbing him out poor guy will never get out of the FCW/NXT/Superstars role lol

• Triple f says:

Sorry, I just can’t agree that The Naturals were one of the best tag team ever in TNA. They started out great, with a lot of potential. They just never progressed. TNA has had a lot of teams that were better than them.

• planetcrush says:

I loved The Naturals! I was sad to see them leave TNA even though, as you pointed out, they never really evolved. I think they were very talented in the ring. For a while they were one of the best tag teams in TNA.

• Bigmike885 says:

and even in that role he'll prolly make a ton more money than he did in TNA…

3. Beezy_Does_It says:

Good for chase. I remember when the Naturals were released from TNA and they had a WWE tryout right after they were released, but didnt get a contract because Andy Douglas got on the internet and announced to everybody that they were going to get signed by the WWE. So good for Chase, I guess good things come to those who wait.

4. RatherBeAtNitro says:

If he signs with the WWE does that make him a TNA reject ?, or is that only the case when TNA signs former WWE wrestlers?