Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 19, 2013
WWE’s Jim Ross Comments On Tara Returning To WWE

WWE’s Jim Ross Comments On Tara Returning To WWE

Jim Ross posted the following to his blog about the possibility of Tara joining WWE now that she’s been released by TNA:

“I do not know the creative plans that are on going in WWE. Nor do I want to know. I like watching the broadcasts w/ no inside knowledge. With that said, I have no idea if WWE is interested in Lisa. She’s a talented women and will be just fine nonetheless.”

8 Responses to “WWE’s Jim Ross Comments On Tara Returning To WWE”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Really? Tara to WWE? Really? Really? I doubt she's going to WWE since she has her restaurant here in Chicago. TNA's schedule is more flexible than WWE's, why would she go to WWE and have a more complex schedule? Think!

• pepsilover2008 says:

Actually according to rvd wwe is allowing more flexible schedules. I think lesnar is only required to show up for 2 appearances a month and get's 5 million a year. I believe jericho and RVD are signed to them as well.

• Tiffanydude says:

Huh? I really didn't know that. (no sarcasm) 5 million a year Sweet Christ!

• ricky_No1 says:

Bid difference is lesnar is a big, big draw and as much as i belive she was one of the best ever. She just is not relevant any more. She just dont draw.

2. hangers says:

Shes too old for wwe..

3. menionazalee1 says:

She's too old for TNA too but if she can still come out and perform, good. As for Ros…who really gives a flying fig. I gave up on Old JR a long time ago.