Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 23, 2013
Devon Comments On Leaving TNA Wrestling

Devon Comments On Leaving TNA Wrestling

Devon posted the following on Twitter, after losing the fall in last night’s Loser leaves TNA match. It was reported yesterday that he would be leaving the company, which is currently going through a financial restructuring…

Thank you to all the fans in TNA for 8 great years. whether you love me or hate me I had a blast. U guys rock!!! O TESTIFY!!! GOOD BYE!!!
— Devon Dudley (@TestifyDevon) August 23, 2013

Thank you to my bros in aces and eights we kicked ass for year and a half we road together and we will ride again. aces and eights for life
— Devon Dudley (@TestifyDevon) August 23, 2013

I would like to thank the TNA wrestlers for 8 great years. You guys are truly my family
— Devon Dudley (@TestifyDevon) August 23, 2013

And just so you know I’m not done yet!!!!!!!!!
— Devon Dudley (@TestifyDevon) August 23, 2013

9 Responses to “Devon Comments On Leaving TNA Wrestling”

1. dreysports says:

Pretty sure he will get a backstage job.

2. purpleurkel says:

His retirement shouldve been a tables tag match. That will be his legacy

3. Tiffanydude says:

I really hope he isn't actually leaving he's the only member of the Ace's & 8's who can actually wrestle!

4. whatsup121 says:

Best of luck Devon

5. Cezar_TheScribe says:

I can't see Devon gone permanently. He should be back wrestling soon enough.

6. Ketilen says:

The mere fact that he flaunted raitgns as the advocater of having his son on tv speaks volumes. This is nepotism at its finest.What hurts worst is that where are all of the new x division guys supposed to get air time, the British invasion etc.Send that son of a bischoff to OVW and talk good ol easy E with you