Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 14, 2014
Is Austin Aries Still In The Doghouse?, Details

Is Austin Aries Still In The Doghouse?, Details

Several months ago here on the website we noted that Austin Aries was in the TNA doghouse after he blew up at management backstage at a TNA iMPACT! television taping. Ever since then, Aries’ push within the company has been limited to say the least.

In an update on Aries’ current status with TNA, a source within the company notes that the reason he was brought back is due to the fact that Samoa Joe recently missed an iMPACT! taping due to family issues and they needed to fill his spot. With that being said, Aries’ issues with TNA management have blown over and he’s back to being used full-time.

6 Responses to “Is Austin Aries Still In The Doghouse?, Details”

1. anglelegend says:

He should be atwo time world cham. A double is the best tna have

2. goonpoh says:

I really do not believe anything sites report backstage. I just watch what goes on on tv. Real wrestling fans do that you know

3. Dick C. Carter says:

The two best in TNA at the moment, Aries and Roode, are on the sidelines. Impact was total shit the last two weeks. I'm already sick to death of MVP. No solid heels right now.

4. hangers says:

His talent is being seriously wasted in TNA at the moment..

5. Tomohiro Ishii #1fan says:

I personally prefer Joe and Richards but Aries is a good athlete

6. WiccanReyn says:

I'm surprised no one mentioned Low Ki. His return last night was outstanding. Is he sticking around or is it one of those temporary deals? Sanada and Aries have been very impressive as of late. I would say that those two have been my favorites in the past few weeks.