Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 11, 2012
Kurt Angle Says He May Run For Office – Details

Kurt Angle Says He May Run For Office – Details

Kurt Angle tweeted the following Friday night:

I’m Gonna Run for Office. Boost Economy, Alter Obamacare to Work for all Of Us. And create More Jobs. That’s It!

Start out as Mayor, then Congressman, then Governor. I Made Mistakes but I Also Have Done Awesome things. I’m Excited.

14 Responses to “Kurt Angle Says He May Run For Office – Details”

1. Roid Master says:

He may wanna have himself tested for ADHD.

2. Nova_numb says:

At least this time his Drunk Tweets wont be something he denies later…At least I hope not…lol.

3. TNA_fan says:

Later on the day Kurt reported his tweeter account was hacked into j/k

4. DJBIGCG says:

Well kurt with your crazy delusion/s, I don't know what you've been smoking and or drinking. But hey, you need to quit

5. Bigmike885 says:

What amazing things has he done to run for office?..won a medal… wrestler..check…DWI…2 times check…At least ventura was a SEAL…

6. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

well hes got my vote!

7. whatsup121 says:

I know it's off topic but Alex Silva who won the first TNA Gut Check care of Rick Flair has gotten his paperwork in order and has been sent to OVW for training. You can watch his first match online at ovw websight lets see if he can make something of this chance

8. Pipboy86 says:

No Kurt just no, you are too honest for political office and not nearly crazy enough. It's true oh it's damn true.

9. purpmuffins says:

Hacked again Kurt?

10. Mr. Excitement says:

C*caine is a h*ell of a drug!

11. rawuncutnxrated says:

I didn't think Nash had any contagious diseases but I'm curious now. I suspect somehow Nash's megalomania has jumped to Angle.

Seriously, Angle needs help, this guy is the sh*ts. Although, the platform he is running on is something I like, I feel sorry for the people of Penn if he is ever elected. Then again, he's running for office about as much as he trained for the 2012 Olympics.

12. Laker says:

I think it would be better if he runs for TNA management.

13. whatsup121 says:

why not he has a good concept Angle food are healthy (as he says) and he is athletic so children won't suffer from obesity. They'll be to busy running around going I got it with a broken freak'n neck what's the worst that can happen he run it into the toilet oh wait that happened already once this century lol