Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 20, 2012
Possible **SPOILER** – TNA’s Aces & Eights Leader?

Possible **SPOILER** – TNA’s Aces & Eights Leader?

TNA’s Aces and Eights angle will come to a climax in the next few weeks and at this time, there is a strong chance that Jeff Jarrett will be revealed as the group’s leader. Jarrett is a logical choice, due to the fact that Dixie Carter removed him from power, Sting fired him and was announced for the TNA Hall of Fame before Jarrett (the founder of TNA) and Hulk Hogan has taken over as the General Manger of iMPACT.

Jarrett took a leave from TNA to focus on Ring ka King as well as All Wheels Wrestling. With both projects not going on at this time so he is free to return to TNA as an active performer.

32 Responses to “Possible **SPOILER** – TNA’s Aces & Eights Leader?”

1. Raincold57 says:

how is this new? everybody knows its probaly him he makes the most sence. it be more shocking if it wasnt him.

• 02Roadking says:

TNA has been doing a bang-up job of swerves, so I don't expect him to be. My choice would be Joey Ryan but I don't think that would happen either…..

• Raincold57 says:

doubt it that would be cool but i dont see it happening but if its jarret most ppl dont like him at all cause he never puts nobody over its all about him so if he comes back its a matter of time before ppv tune out

• Dar23121 says:

Nah I honestly think its abyss

2. Gary says:

We need “SLAP NUTS” to come back to stir thing up.Somebody need to but Hogan in place!!! Jeff jarrett rules!!!!!!

3. jbcissom says:

LOL at the mention of Joey Ryan being the leader of A&8. I mean the guy is going to be feuding with Al Snow, meanwhile the A&8 will feud with Sting and AA. C'mon man.

This is the swerve I would like to see:
    JJ is the head guy, but he brings in the likes of Steiner, Morgan, Devon, Velvet, and Shelley, along with the "new signees".

Velvet is not my most fave female wrestler, but she would look hawt in some biker b!tch gear.

• tnadude says:

Ding Ding… We have a winner! That's been my take all along, and still makes the most sense.

I also expect to see Abyss in the group. He's been mysteriously missing for a while, and with Joseph Parks "getting close" to something again, Abyss has to be part of it. The subtle hints point at it.

Could be a great thing for Velvet. She needs a strong heel run to give her an edge. Worked for Roode, why not her too?

• Raincold57 says:

morgan would be good as a hell monster but he should never be a face

4. OKIE73 says:

Jarrett or Bischoff….

5. THISISASHOOT247 says:

Jarrett or Aries

6. PennyAnd1 says:

I'm seeing Double J working alongside Eric Bischoff. It explains how aces & eights can just show up anytime. IT's all good because Bischoff is naturally a heel. I hope John Morrison joins them soon too.

7. joe says:

Its bully ray.. He never got attacked by them, everytime he would come out they would run away aswell! He probs done it to win the tournament and came sooo close but let’s remember he is naff (great character but standard generic moves) and just couldn’t beat the druggy even though he was half beaten up! With devon gone now I guess this may be them getting back together?? Aces and 8s with a title! Albeit a lame one but a title none the less and a reason to legally be in the building. As for the rest of them its just gonna be more ex underused wwe midcarders (yawn)

8. rockinrollinroo says:

if tna want to keep things interesting, and i think they do, then the leader will be a unexpected shock. someone who used to be in wwe maybe. jarrett and bischoff are to obvious to be the leader. i personally think mr.anderson (he hasnt done much lately makes sence) , batista (who is a free agent and a big wrestling name) ,dixie carter (that would be awsome) lex luger (whos in ring days are over i know but stings old long time pal,would make sence as hes making an appearance in tna any time now!) or at a long shot scott steiner (whos been giving hogan and tna shit over the past few months!)

• ricky_No1 says:

Batista will never wrestle for TNA. He is not that stupid

• toddmikki says:

Bastista was featured with King Mo on the MMA uncensored live!

• Raincold57 says:

says the guy who probaly watches wweak raw who has had muppets, three stooges, santino skits, hornswoggle, dance offs, pee wee herman, 18 second world title match at mania, weddings, cyndi lauper, cm punk/aj/bryan love triangle, punk the champ but doesnt main event ppv over yawn cena yeah now that is stupid… but tna focuses on wrestling with they're guys aries, hardy, roode, storm, angle, aj, samoa joe, anderson, magnus etc.. but your a wwe sheep fan so i doubt you know who they are or like watching actual wrestling and not 45 min promos..

• ricky_No1 says:

For your info im a TNA fan and dont like the WWE product. So to call me a sheep is just dumb. The point im making is the fact that batista has said on many interviews that he will not go to TNA. He is one of triple Hs best friends and knows what side his bread is buttered on. Oh and stop letting your TNA fan boy goggles blind your opinion you idiot.

9. rockinrollinroo says:

my research shows what we know already: mike knox , luke gallows , chris masters and wes brisco are all 100% aces and 8's henchmen. nick "eugene"dinsmore , john morrison , gene snitsky , domino , charlie haas and shelton benjamin are possibly linked. but the leader if its not the obvious choice of jarrett and/or bischoff, will be scott steiner, batista, garrett bischoff, dixie carter, mr.anderson or wait for the shocker………"stone cold" steve austin!!!-just remember you heard it here first!!!!

• tnadude says:

Haas & Benjamin are firmly entrenched in ROH. Steiner & Batista are possibilities. I expect Steiner to be the lead henchman working for Jarrett. Hogan even said recently that Steiner could be a big star. He's alluding to something there.

Batista is a longshot because his first MMA bout is a week before BFG so nobody can know if he'd be ready to work the event (what if he gets injured?). If it's Garrett Bischoff, I'll watch RAW – and I mean that. If TNA is actually that stupid, I WILL WATCH RAW (and I HATE WWE).

Dixie Carter makes no sense – she'd be fighting with herself. Mr. Anderson would be a possibility but he's not a biker and would have received at least a small push during the BFG series.

Austin is out of the question. Never gonna happen. If that does happen, then you are definitely the man for guessing it.

10. rpres70324 says:

Gee…if only there was a hardcore wrestler out there currently in TNA who dressed in similar attire. Maybe someone who, like the Aces and 8s, bullied people around. Someone who was looking like they were supposed to win thanks to A&8 interference but got too cocky and lost. A guy who has been giving off rays of hints by cornering Joseph Parks after Parks was coming very close to finding out the leader of A&8s and "warning" him it might be good to back off for his own safety since he didn't want to disclose what he found.

Alas. There is no one like that in TNA. No Bully. No Ray.

No Bully Ray.

Bully Ray.

The guy is Bully Ray people. The leader is Bully Ray. Seriously, watch all of the footage from the past whenever the leader's identity is discussed, he's semi concerned.

11. TnaCanada1 says:

Just saying taras boyfriend that she was talking about is Joey Ryan

12. rockinrollinroo says:

be cool if it aws goldberg!!

13. James5871 says:

I think the leader is Vince McMahon

14. rockinrollinroo says:

look at the picture of the lead henchman, its d'lo brown!! same body and head shape and he is apparently in charge of "security" in tna, so he must be "letting" aces and 8's in!!!

15. kingrog2000 says:

i think it would be funny if it was dixies husband surge or whatever is name is he got beat up by immortal and then this whole thing with aj

16. Joseph says:

It’s Bischoff… Listen to the way he talks… Even with his voice blurred out you can tell its him…

17. Logi_C says:

Part 1 -Hi guys and gals. Just thought Id air my views. – Love the idea of Stone Cold, but I doubt he would ever turn his back on Wee… sorry wwe. Batista – Na, just cant quite see it, he wouldnt hide behind a gang. Jeff J, Good old slap nuts is a possibility, as is Eric B-Bich-Bosh-B!tchoff! (sorry – I guess I used to like WWE more than I let on – remember Golddust with Booker.)_I would love to see Stiner show up, it would be good if they brought them both back, Scott + Rick. but I have a niggeling fealing they wont, and like Batista I dont think they would hide behind a gang.

18. Logi_C says:

Part 2 – quite possible its Abyss – and if mark (bully Ray) is involved it would explain why he tried to attack Jo-Parks at first – warn him off type of thing. _I like the posibility of D-Lo Brown, and you are right there is a physical simalarity (cant spell that !!) but D-Brown always has the head shalke thing going on, i think its spos to be a natural constant motion thing, the A&8 dude dont to that.

19. Logi_C says:

Part 3 – Personaly I would love it to be a decent character from way back, like maby The worrier – he always had a great feud with hogan. Or that guy that was Hogans nephue or something ( from NWO ) or even Booker T. (dont know if they still got him chatting on WWE – shouldnt be a crappy comentater, should be in ring.) __My worry is that it has all the hall mark qualities of NWO – Heel faction in the "cool" clothes who work in a gang and ignore all the rules. NWO was great, but there is no question that it was the death role of WCW. I just hope TNA is not makeing the same mistakes. _

20. Logi_C says:

Part 4 – I Just thought – Hall or Nash – or both. Hall is constantly in troubble for some drink or drugs (or both) type of thing. But what if he is sober at the moment, I can emagine TNA giving him a slight chance – and I would love to see the Outsiders back ( or is Nash still playing Unleaded… Or… Desal) The final name I would like to drop is simple – Someone who bounces between Face and Heel so easily. Someone with perfect access to the building. someone who makes the coolest man in black and white (look at the A&8 jacket) and someone who was top dog of the greatest ever fation – The NWO. – What if…

21. Logi_C says:

Part 5 – …The big bad boss of Aces and Eights is…__Hulk Hogan ???