Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 26, 2013
WWE Interested In TNA Talents?, Matt Morgan To WWE?

WWE Interested In TNA Talents?, Matt Morgan To WWE?

Due to some of the recent behind the scenes turmoil in TNA, several top wrestlers on the roster have sent out feelers to WWE through their friends in the company.

While WWE officials are legally prohibited from speaking to them, WWE is still keeping an eye on who gets released.

It is believed that Matt Morgan has the best chance of getting signed by WWE.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

33 Responses to “WWE Interested In TNA Talents?, Matt Morgan To WWE?”

1. DJBIGCG says:

Much love to wwe if they're able to get those tna stars. I wish I knew which wrestlers from tna are reaching out to wwe to get out of there tna contract and go to wwe

• soyfenomenal says:

Stay in school.

• DJBIGCG says:

I have a college degree in communication studies from Stanford university. Why don't you for once in your life, try to go to school (community college. Or at least in your case, trade school)

• Peckar says:

You use trade school in a derogatory way, like a tradesman is less important than what? Someone who communicates well with others? LMAO. I bet you can't even change a tyre without calling someone like me you upstart little prick.

• DJBIGCG says:

Lmao. You know peckar, I was flabargasted by reading what you had to say. First off, Stanford University is an extremely hard school to get accepted into. Communication studies leads you to having jobs like an attorney, or a lawyer. If you choose not to go down that route with this degree, you can work in public relations, advertising, Journalism, etc… A college degree in communication studies opens many doors; this is a versatile degree. You get a better grasp at grammar. You also learn more on biology, political science, computer science, history. I would rather attend and graduate from a promising college, Stanford. Then you, who probably didn't get your GED until twenty one years old. And let's say you do fix cars and I drove by wear you worked at. I would love for you to wash my car, and change my tires, while I'm in my business suit waiting for you to do all of that. One last thing, I don't have anything against community college or trade school, but I didn't go to them

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

I think someone who had a University degree in communication would know its spelled
            " Where" and not " Wear"., as well as " their" and not " there"
            Not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, just saying…

• DJBIGCG says:

Well twisted, this isn't an essay assignment I have to write proper, in order to get a good grade in the class. You also see I didn't put the capital letters in your name or whatever else

• soyfenomenal says:

Hilarious how idiotic you sound compared to the claims you make. Why, just yesterday I rode my golden motorcycle through the gates of hell and slapped Satan in the face.
            (Point is I can lie too)

• Peckar says:

I knew you were lying, I was there yesterday.

• DJBIGCG says:

This isn't a lie at all. I put this on my birth, I am a college graduate. You know, I've had other college graduates tell me, if you're not having an intelligent conversation with other college graduates on a certain topic, don't even argue with them

• Peckar says:

I'm sorry, did you hear something? Damien Sandow just took a dump on this website. But seriously, you must have shit for brains if you think we are buying into your George W Bush charade.

• DarkNexxus says:

Arguing with a retard on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon.
            No matter how good you play the pigeon is going to knock over the pieces,
            crap on the board and strut around like he’s victorious

• Peckar says:

There is only one person strutting around here and he is wearing a white collar. Definitely a C O C K with a small pee.

2. whatever says:

They’re like rats trying to escape off a sinking ship. Maybe they know something Dixie’s not telling the rest of you.

3. RavenNevermore says:

Get off the whole TNA is sinking bit. Its getting old. Tna is a very rich company. Matt Morgan sucks.

• whatever says:

Tna is NOT a very rich company panda energy is and they could seem to care less about giving tna any money to even at least help with advertising. That’s why spike tv puts up a lot of money to help tna get by. If spike pulled their money out and panda energy said don’t look to us for help, tna would fold and be sold in a couple months.

4. Listentna says:

I hope matt morgan doesn’t studder when he goes back and give him a mouth piece please cause that guy sounds like a cry baby. Oh and morgan tick tock make the right choice this time.

5. Stunner says:

I think Matt going to WWE again, is a good move financial however I still don’t see him getting moved up the ranks to the top it’s just way too crowed and to political

6. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

As long as they aren't TNA originals, i'm not really all that worried.

7. Sturk says:

im cracking up cause a couple post ago it said WWE and Triple H were not interested in signing TNA guys lol

8. DigestivBiscuit says:

Some time I do wonder if this site is for TNA or against TNA. The first time I read about the current situation I was bit panicked because the way this site exaggerating thing. Now they try to make TNA look like a sinking ship by posting this rubbish.

9. 1Risky1 says:

This is cool something new Who is behind #August1Warning?

10. jp says:

A communications degree is barely worth the paper it’s written in these days. I know, I have one

11. mb113 says:

The WWE is at the End of the Second Golden Generation (PG13), Taker, Cena (the new Hogan), Rock, amongst others. WWE is heading towards a Neo New Generation Era. A Neo New Generation will need new talent that is recognizable but is fresh to the WWE… Harvesting from TNA and ROH.

• rockstar says:

that’s exactly what I been thinking for a little while now…I feel another attitude era coming on again…or maybe I’m just wishfully thinking

12. cnote says:

It actually said they don’t have need for anybody in TNA right now. TNA is a sinking ship. It sucks because I like TNA they have more of an old school wrestling story lines. Only problem I have is a lot of TNA guys have bad mic skills and can’t sell the story lines.

13. JoeWrestling says:

I don't think WWE generally wants to hire any TNA recognized guys. This is more like a R-Truth situation, but R-Truth fits a demographic.. I don't think Matt Morgan fits any particular spot they are looking for. In fact, WWE has released a lot of tall white guys over the years from developmental.

14. TheBringer92 says:

WWE want, Sting, Triple H last year made a major attempt to get him with merch rights, his own DVD/s, Wrestlemania vs Undertaker.

Matt Morgan, theyve wanted him since before he came back to TNA

Probs got an eye on Kurt Angle as well.

Odds are its the ex WWE guys that have put there feelers out to friends in the company, Wonder if they would ever sign Jeff Hardy back? Then again theyve got Randy Orton who has done just as much as Jeff.

• CELL says:

I think they’ve always been open to resign hardy. But the new talent in NXT is so deep they’re not scratching and clawing for TNA talent. Especially with signings of guys like El Generico, and Sami callihan. And the rumors of being in talks with Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards.

• rockstar says:

hardy vs punk fued…would love to see that

• CELL says:

They did already. Punk was the one who sent him packin to TNA (storyline wise) in the first place. But seeing how both guys have elevated their game i wouldnt mind seeing it again.